Friday, January 21, 2011

Yay-loeeeew






Ajisen's student deal is a must-catch!! Awesome serving for minimum pricing! Go for it! But its starts at 2 anw so we had to sit in for 15mins before ordering hahaha!!

Went to so many banks :) We've got no money but we can take ang baos! But only managed to get DBS's. But anw that's not the main point. The main point is that we're now home alr!! And I'm going to continue with my projects! 

I was doing project on th train earlier on and I missed my stop :( Sucha loser I know.

Meeting Wanqing and we're going study and have dinner (Y)!! Can't wait....!! She just called to tell me about the good news too :D

I know I'm being super unrealistic but how I wish I could just sprinkle some magic powder over my projects and everything could be done in the split of a second.

No comments: