Monday, January 03, 2011

New Year Resolutions for 2011?




Ha, New Year Resolutions for 2011? I think I can save it. I just want this term to end fast and I wanna get out of the school quick. Contradicting uh? Cuz I've been saying how much I hate school to end and how much I don't wanna leave SP but hey! I had enough of all the almost solo projects and one man shows that I need to get out of this hell soon.

Anw!!!! For 2011, I wanna earn alot alot of money (but Idw to work) lol! I wanna sleep till the sun burns my butt and rest for a nong nong time which I haven't been doing for the past few months. Another long long long holiday is coming really soon, like in 8 weeks time. The last one I had was during the period after Olvls and it had been 3 years till now. Fast? Maybe, maybe not. You don't how how many things I've gone through and definitely grew stronger.

All I wish for 2011 is really simple. I want to get into the course I want to take in Uni and I want everyone to be healthy and richy! Don't laugh at my New Year resolutions even though they may sound foolish and unrealistic to you. At least, I dare to dream.

See? I ain't asking for much you know. So please grant me my wishes! TY so muchhhhhhhhh (Y)

No comments: