Sunday, January 02, 2011

Its 2-Zero-1-1 and my new year started with JJ Lin!!!!!!!!!

Hello you guys out there! HAPPY 2011!

Just like what my title speaks, JJ Lin sang SIX freaking songs for a start at 高雄's 跨年晚会!! Yes, you didn't read anything wrong!!!! He sang 6 of them!!!!! If he's in Singapore, the maximum number of songs he will be asked to sing may be like 2 or 3? But they gave him time for 6 freaking songs! About 50 minutes you know!!!! Omg I love Taiwan for that!!!!!!!!! Anw, I have alot of things to blog about, and that includes my Xmas 2010 with so many different groups of wonderful people, but hold on. I'll do that just in a while! Enjoy JJ Lin's songs FIRST. 






Yes!! That's how cool their New Year count down's like! They KNOW their audiences, they KNOW what we wanna see :D!!!!!!

Anw, I'm done packing my table. Yes I know its really late alr. Am gonna continue with some more work to be printed before 8am on Monday morning! Really tedious and I have so much to work one. Actually I don't, if there are people who can share the load with me. Ah, screw them useless fools. I don't mean to scold people and ruin my mood on the so called first night of 2011, but the moment I see their work, I get v pissed off cuz they can't even do the simpliest task. Forget it, I gotta do it myself in the end. Like always. 

Oh ya, I forgot to mention! I watched 2 fans (one in my study room and the other one in the living room)! How cool can that be! I washed almost everything in my house before, yes before, not now. I think the only thing I didn't wash and cannot wash is the aircon. I'll just screw them all up hahaha!! Anw, I'll be back to blog about my Xmas in a few moments after I'm done with my school work and then I'll continue with my New Year post! 

Once again, Happy New Year!! 

No comments: