Monday, January 03, 2011

I need a break

I guess after submission today, I'll have a break for at least a week. The reason why I am still awake now and not sleeping it that my air-con is breaking down and its making so much noise that I couldn't go back to sleep! Luckily I slept at around 11 plus and I woke at at 4 realising my sister is not around in the room. I thought she went out so early in the morning cuz she's alr back home way before I went to sleep. Oh dear little did I realise that she's having diarrea and she cannot help but vomit until her face abit white hur. The worse thing is that when I ask her whether she's taken medicine, she doesn't even know which one to take. I went to the table with my eyes half-closed and realised she took out 4 different types of medicine but none of them were correct. Applied some medical oil on her tummy, gave her 2 panadols and she's now deep asleep. How I wish I can do that too uh. But the air con is really really super noisy that Weijian and I tried to tape the machine LOL! Ok, I know that sounded really dumb but that's the only idea we can think of at that time but hey, it actually worked.......for a second. Gosh. I am now printing some bits of project that I missed out ytd and I'm going to take a bath and get breakfast from downstairs. I nearly forgot that I have tuition this evening and told my mum that I'll be back by 5. Aha! Ok ciaos~ I need to carry 2 big files to school in an hour's time. 


Actually...........I'm really really tired.

No comments: