Monday, January 31, 2011

A little special lunch

 I spent my last day of the first month of 2011 in school (like duh, as usual)! IAP in the morning, like this is nothing really special to talk about. Uncle drove us to IMM and had Ajisen for lunch! Beef Ramen plus Volcano sauce and a little bit of fried chicken wings rock my day!

I know, I cannot imagine too. 2011 has only 11 months left and Thomas is already back in Sinapore for almost 5 days and of course I can't wait for Chinese New Year like srsly because its my favourite Festival of the entire year! So much visiting to do. Yes, I didn't fail my English. I used MUCH because its that many that I couldn't count. Even if I did, I'd just lose count all of a sudden.

Shopped the entire Orchard and Bugis on Sunday with my sister and Zixuan cuz we HAD to get New Year clothes. Not that we didn't wanna get earlier. Its just that we really didn't have time to do school. School works' been piling on us and the feeling is really NO GOOD. 

I was satisfied with myself cuz I made full use of a hundred bucks my Dad gave me. I've got 4 tops, 2 bottoms, 2 skirts, 2 bags, 2 wallets and 1 pathetic wedge for New Year! I think my sister has around the same but she's got a pair of heels on top of that! 

Couldn't be more excited about Reunion Dinner with everyone upstairs, Double BBQ Steamboat at home as well as interesting talks we do every year!!!!!!!! Like although we've been together for almost everyday, we'd still have countless things to talk about! (Y)

Anyway, I just hope that school ends quickly tmr cuz I have a tuition at 5, and after that I am going to throw everything aside and get over and done with projects and tests (just for awhile)! Nothing is gonna obstruct me from celebrating Chinese New Year! The most at night come home and don't sleep lor. 

I still have a test tmr, a CSB test and I have to get to school by 10.30. So I think I should just go sleep now before I cannot wake up for it. Goodnight ppl! Happy February! 

No comments: