Sunday, January 01, 2012

Dec / Twenty11

Helloooo! Gosh I just wanna say that December was so beautiful. I had events so packed, all back to back that I don't have time to upload photos / post anything on this space. Anw heh I'm back & I hope December has been sucha blast for everyone out there too! You can't believe how packed my Dec is :)

02 December 2011 (Jingyi Jiejie's wedding HERE!)

04 December 2011 (Minds Cafe with out F3SM)

It was supposed to be a Wild Wild Wet trip with the 8 free tickets Weijian left with me for over a few months but you know its a girl's (x2) matter so we decided to go for something else! Went over to Funan's Minds Cafe for the lunch deal and we created a nuisance for the place. We were so loud as usual and I almost fought with Weijian when we were playing the Dinosaur game!

 Why my bangs so str8 argh
 Stupid Dino Fighter!
 This silly girl poured almost all my Orange Mints into her mouth and nobody wants to help her finish off some. So disgusting hahaha!
 This is a silly game actually, Repeat Pete!
 I quite like this Jenga :)
 Who took a photo of me in the toilet, so not atas, but why did I smile!
 Decided to walk over to The Cathay for Already Famous!
 To speak the truth, if not for the fact that it is a local movie, it is kinda draggy and quite sucky haha!

05 December 2011 (USS!)

Did I mention that we visited Universal Studios Singapore heh but that's my 3rd time this year :) the day didn't start off really smoothly but we had fun the moment we stepped into the themepark via the VIP entrance :)

 Mummy looks so much 'fresher' than me in the morning :( I need more sleeeep heh.
 On our way to the 4D Shrek ride!
 This is mum's favourite cartoon character!
 Thomas, while queuing for Shrek!
 After Shrek, we had the mini roller coaster which is NOT scary at all haha! Cuz I still can take pictures on the train!
 Poor girl had to sit on her own at the tail of the train cuz I didn't wanna sit alone :p
 Oops, I think this should 2 pictures above cuz we're still queuing for the ride!
 We had such an early lunch at about 1am plus and lunch was Goldilocks Chicken (for my 3rd time!) Yum yum :)
 The adults & kids table!
 Camwhored with the yellow pumpkin thingy at the side.
 Leaving Far far away for Jurassic Park for the Water show!
 Some helpful human took this group picture for us but I don't know if we are the main characters or not. Reminds me of the "milo van" thingy during NDP haha!
 My first time at Water World though!
 They got water splashed on them! Umbrella didn't help much heh!
 With the crew, and they are awesome!
Queuing for Lights, Camera, Action! Another one of my favourite :)
 Heh and then we went on to some place where we took quite a number of "tourist" pictures! This new wing wasn't open to the public the other time I went!
 Quite nice ley the streets!
 Stupid Xuan la go disturb!
 Thomas with Mum!
 And this Xuan refuses to get out of the pram and insisted on my Mum kissing her before she gets up!
 YOU SEE!
 AND SEE! LOL My mum paiseh la LOL
 Carried on to the Canopy Flyer I don't know what issit called actually. I quite like the flying feeling, yalar not scary.
 TRANSFORMERS! We used our express tickets for transformers thus saving us about 120 mins of waiting time! Ikr, the waiting time is hell long I don't know why even though there are like 12 cars carrying about 12 ppl each! The queue was just crazy!
 On our way out.
 The topless happy kid HAHA!
 Last picture of the day taken with the female pecker which i don't know her name and it was already around 9pm + ! USS was opened till 9pm that day and we took quite a number of Mummy rides as usual and alot alot more pictures which I decided not to upload here before my page hangs :(! You can check them out on my Fb if you want to!

Had a few days of rest and peaceful life before another event!

09 December 2011 (Molly Jiejie's Birthday!)

I don't remember when was the last time she celebrated her birthday with us in Sims Drive because we are all either away or she's not in SG! We had alot of fooooood as usual!

 My favourite Baby Kailan :)
 Oh wait this is one of my favourite too! Yam Rings!
 Chilli Crabs! I looooooooove the gravy with alot of eggs :)
 Chicken wings!
 Black Pepper Crabs! I love this too!
 Thomas & Chengze getting an agreement over the usage of the itouch lol so cute!
 Icing Room Birthday Cake
 Thomas look here please!
 Happy Kid with Happy Popo with Happy Mummy!

And then.... at this point in time, I actually cannot rmb what happens after the 9th. I think a had a few days of school and tuition and then we had our Bangkok Trip!!!


15 - 20 December 2011 (Bangkok Trip!!!!)

I'll do the entire Bangkok trip in another post cuz I have over 700 photos (after selection!) Its mad I know.


21 December 2011 (Last minute Xmas gifts shopping)

I met Zixuan after my school and all and I can't remember what we did but I know we had dinner and then stayed in Cocca Tree for really long because I wanted to get Gifts and she was choosing her chocolates! Cocoa Tree's chocolates are like one of the best I've eaten. Not a fan of chocolates though After Eight is the sex!

 Pinkkkkkkk stuffs in my bag, not forgetting the camera I took to take this picture!
This is 14g LOL! We went to weigh the chocolates before getting them chosen :p

P/S: I went to open up my big pack of After Eight just to realise that everything in it melted wth! I am so going down to complain tmr. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

22 December 2011 (WWW with Jodie & Zixuan)! 

We are so lame cuz we decided to go Wild Wild Wet like a few hours before we met and then I had tuition in the morning so we got to the pool at arnd almost 4pm in the afternoon. Met a bunch of weird kids and Jodie almost almost became their nanny haha! The kids followed us arnd almost everywhere haha! But they left earlier and we only got out of the pool when it was closing!




Just Acia for dinner and the crews made us change our seats twice before the food came so they gave us a complementary fish nugget dish heh! I concussed when I reach home cuz it was really tiring!

24 December 2011 (Dinner at Paramount Hotel)

I almost ATE 10 PERSON's SASHIMI all by myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I need to do this in another post as well haha! Too many things to blog about wtffff!!! 

25 December 2011 (Christmas Celebration @ Sims Drive)

We had almost 200 photos on that night itself, turned into something like prize presentation ceremony HAHA! I love my family and everyone for who they are :)

27 December 2011 (KTV!)

Singing till dawn is really not my kind of thing cuz I always fall asleep haha! But the experience was great and I think I can sing really well (PUI) hahaha! Raymond, Siman, Joey and I ended up walking from Liang Court to some weird roads to Chinatown and then went to have Mcd breakfast ($2.50 ONLY I DIDN'T KNOW!) and then went home at arnd 7am :)

28 December 2011 (WWW again with F4M & gang!)

We just did everything you wouldn't do. Brought an ang mo kia along for swimming, got dizzy giddy dizzy in the Tsunami pool, blisters on my feet because the Shiok River's floor was so rough when i got to push the entire 3 seater float (weijian pangseh me!), kept ONE subway cup for the entire day cuz I cheapo wanna refill at $1 HAHA, bully the lifeguards and crews, laugh at some ah toot lifeguard, sprayed water at some "other people", the last ones who got up from the pool in the entire park! We're just crazy and we love being crazy like this :)

He is sooooooo cute you can't deny!
 Why this face argh!
 I tell you why! Cuz he wants chocolate and we wants to take picture with him HAHAH!
 Going out for lunch!
 And we got hold of 2 3-seater floats, the only 2 available in the pool HAHAA! 
 Didn' take picture of the purple one but they just look exactly the same!
 My loves!

29 December 2011 (First time out!)

PBF lesson in the afternoon was canceled so we decided to head out to town for the first damn time haha after really really long! Caught Sherlock Holmes and I swear the movie was good! I am going to watch it again when its available online cuz I fell asleep in the middle of the movie and I don't know what's going on halfway there haha!


30 December 2011 (BFFLs Christmas Gathering!)

I thank every single one of them for being part of my life now. I really cannot imagine life without them, who are always just a tweet or a text away. Thank you girls for being there for me, and withstanding my nonsense although I know you all love my nonsense right heh!

Met up with Jodie in the afternoon and we had lunch at Swensens. Wqing called when out food was just about to arrive and Jodie sort of talked to her on the phone while trying to get her Bolognise meatball Spagetti HAHAHA!

 Let me show you one ugly picture of my Bffl LOL

 Actually she's not very stupid fyi HAHAHAHA
 Met up the rest at The Garden Slug for gift exchange and dinner! 

Wanning's chicken sandwich or something - mehhh only.

 My kids' meal fish and chips - meh also.
 Fried Mushrooms are good! But the weird sauce, also meh meh HAHA. Maybe they're just not to my liking. The fish like got abit of smell X
 Their dessert which I didn't fancy!

31 December 2011 (ITS NEW YEAR'S EVE)

Followed Mummy to Singpost's NTUC for some grocery shopping becuz we're having steamboat dinner at home tonight HAHAHA! My sister #cjh forced us to wear the matching shirts we bought from Thailand. Argh why must force me to be a SON see my buay very song face HAHAHA! And her bf Khoon say the daughter's picture like hand soft legs soft and my mum say its like a pat-jiao becuz of the eyes haha! Ok so after all, my SON shirt is still not that bad :)

SO MUCH FOOD FOR JUST THE 4 OF US!
 Yalar, cannot finish in the end hahaha!! Fishballs and scallops are gone though. Best seller haha!
 My sister tried to hide my big and expensive and juicy scallops although she didn't really like them that much! Just wanna fight with me heh.
 Mummy had the Tiger Crystal Beer I bought from the DFS when I came back from Thailand :)

X X X 

I kinda ended my 2011 and started my first 10 minutes of 2012 in the bathroom washing my hair. Ikr so lame when I can see the fireworks of Marina from my bathroom window and I can even hear the crowd cheer when the clock strikes 12. I am not kidding I really heard when my house is like 5 MRT stops away. 

Thank you everyone who has been there for me for the past 19+ years of my life and I really appreciate each and everyone of you. I hope that everything will go well in 2012 and the world does not end so fast. I still wanna get married ( L O L ) 

H A P P Y  N E W  Y E A R sweeties!
2011 has been wonderful & 2012 will be even better!

No comments: