Tuesday, January 04, 2011

A little surprise holiday.

Today was great because I spent most of the time doing what I always wanted to do! Slept till 11plus in the morning and went NAFA to pay my sister's school fees. The school looks amazingly cool on the inside! I always thought it was some normal campus but the design's cool! 


Had lunch at Bugis (again) and thn Toast Box coffee, went home and sleep like nobody's business. Woke up at 8plus again to catch my 9pm Breakout while Weijian sms me "zhou jie ming is a bloody hacker" HAHAHA! Cool or what! I think in the next few hours, its gonna be non-stop excel-ing again. But excel has been sucha bitch cuz its hanging every now and thn aiyo life sucks :( but all thanks to my lecturer's overseas thingy that gave me a little holiday on my own :D So good to be out when EVERYONE ELSE's IN SCHOOL hahaha!!!

No comments: