Sunday, January 16, 2011

The unbeatable's IPOD 2011!











T'was a wonderful event. We met up in school early in the morning and my contact lens expired so I went to open a new pair! It was the brown one :) But it didn't look quite obvious except that my eyes looked v weird haha! 

Anw, we had a round robin kinda match and there were 4 rounds we had to play! 2 of them against SP, 1 against NP and one against HQ 12I!

Our first match was with NP and we had so much difficulty playing! You know why? Hahaha we didn't train at all, ok la I don't even know who are in my group at first haha! And then we did some last minute warm up there we went off to the super f muddy field and started our first game! Yes, it was really muddy cuz there was rain in the morning!!!!!

You know I hate mud, sand and dirty dirty thingos :( I really cannot stand it and my skin will start to itch! My feet were stucked in the mud, watery ones summore!! Gosh, everyone's shouting about how difficult it was to walk on the field cuz your shoes will be stucked to the mud!! How to run like that!!!!!

We lost our 1st against NP and 2nd game against Eric Leung's team, with the score of 0-something. And yes, both 0 were ours LOL!! They were - not bad.

Had lunch in the afternoon, some chicken vegetable hotdog rice with the vegetable which tasted like uncooked ones. Yeah, I'm damn picky on vegetables so I left half the food untouched. Played a few games amongst ourselves before the 2nd half of the whole Frisbee event. 

Won 3-2 against the other SP team, ok Idw to elaborate more on them because the experience was horrible. 

Had our last game against HQ's 12I and they were the strongest group amongst all of us!!! Of course, playing with the Frisbee-trained team, we couldn't even get any points right!!! But we were so lucky because they decided to close 3 eyes when playing with us and we managed to get 2 points from them.

Our total score of 5 points entitled us a place in the Bronze medal match after the default rule of having the team with the most number of wins into the Semis when there's a draw. Its not that we didn't want to play a match with them again. Its the default rule we're supposed to follow right? Not forgetting that they didn't even have the resources to play with us.

Had some last minute training given by the Captain of 12I after we ask them to teach us and the tactics really worked. They stood outside the court with me when they were fighting against NP for the Bronze medal! I think that's the way sportsman should be like. They cheered for us and also shouted to remind us what to do and when we're supposed to mark the other team! All thanks to them, we won the Bronze Medal Match with a score of 2-1 and brought home the 2nd Runner-up Bronze Medal!

This shouldn't be a reflection but I thought to myself. It's the team with the best attitude who deserves to win. On top of the skills they had, the willingness to teach us made me super touched. They are the true winners.

Other than the positive sportsman, there were also some negative ones that pissed me off. 输不起就不要比. Understand?

P.s. This is prolly the last competitive event that I attended in SP or SPP. But hey! For the entire year, I feel so proud for our group because in whatever we played, we will always clinched one of the top 3 prizes! Pro or what!!! My boys also clinched 1st in Basketball ytd!! Oh yeah, so proud of them!

No comments: