Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Th Lttl Hppy Grl



This girl here is officially telling everyone who's reading my little space something. I am super eggcited and ultra happy now cuz I went to check SP's academic calendar! You may think its like super nothing much but take a look below!! If you didn't spot anything good in place, look again! & again & again & again!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okkkkkkkk, I've decided to be really nice like always and give you a clue. Its the exam week! My exam week officially ends on the 4th March and guess what's gonna happen next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (left a tag in my tagboard if you know what I'm thinking about! If you've got my answer, I'll be really happy!!)

Ok anw, finally in a while's time, I'll be able to move on to my next project and complete some tutorials cuz I have an 8am AFA tutorial in the morning! Duh! Hahaha, and tmr's gonna be a super long day with school from 8-3 and tuition from 5-6.30 thn home and project again! I think my brain cells are killing themselves cuz I've been doing alot of things wrongly recently. What's worse is that excel is dying on my and I think my lappy too. :(

No comments: