Sunday, January 02, 2011

Xmas 2010 (BFF Version)

Everybody say HELLO to our 6th year of Xmas celebration! I am so glad that we mad it a point to celebrate at least Xmas and CNY together! 祝我们的友谊长存!

I love how these people never fails to be around everytime I needed someone to talk to. A call or an sms after months where we didn't contact each other didn't feel weird. 

We came from strangers to classmates, classmates to close friends, close friends to friends forever. (Y)

This is the card I made for them! I like how the glittery gold goes with black base! Too bad I didn't use DSLR for this picture, so you can't see the glittery effect! But its really nice I swear !


We met up early in the morning and we've decided to get to the Singapore Museum for a walk. Went to get tickets (FOC) for the POMPEII gallery which showcases the life of an old Roman Town and how it was demolished by the natural disasters. Not bad afterall.


If you're wondering what we see in there, this is it. Almost everything similar to it and there were like 3D short films! Actually all these are quite scary with those eerie sound effects.


Ok, met up with Rachel in the afternoon and we had Japanese Buffet for lunch. And of course, our traditional Gift-Exchange ftw! These are my cards :)


These are Jodie's! They come from Korea if I am not wrong! Really nice I tell you!!!


Wanning the F21 fan!


The random paper bag fan Rachel.


We had so much food that we wanted to die!


They just didn't care about us ZZZ.


And we walked around Town and got home around evening time! I love how we get tgt and take beautiful pictures :D


No comments: