Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Marlboro Tea

No no no, I don't smoke. Read on and you'll know ;)

I dedicate this post to my favourite Lecturer, the tea drinker (?!). 

Many many of us like to drink tea! regardless of its name, they are all from the same family! 

Teh, is one of my daily essentials when I go for morning lessons! 
 Some older generation prefer to brew their own Chinese Tea with their unique tea set! 
 Japanese restaurants serve Japanese Green Tea ;) I prefer Polka Green Tea though. 
 One of the youngest top choice, Ice-Lemon Tea! 
Those uncles and aunties who can hog on to the coffee shop seats for the entire afternoon, this is for you! Tea with Lipton Tea bag or you may call it 钓鱼 I suppose.
 And of course! BUBBLE TEA like major love! Personally prefer Gong Cha alot more but I didn't manage to find pictures on Google, so be it. Koi you have it! 

Ok anyway here comes my story. I have this lecturer who has been teaching me for the past 4 months. He'd always bring in 2 cups of tea, like those in take-away styles, to our lecture hall. He'll set up his equipment before lesson time and proceed to the staircase with one of his tea.

At first, I assume that he's a tea-lover, who didn't want to let his students see him drink tea (like one person drink 200 ppl staring at him, not very nice right), but I guess I was wrong. I can now give myself a confirmation that he went to smoke with his tea, so that nobody knows. 

Today, surprisingly, he didn't go for his "smoke-break". Instead, he drank Chinese Tea hahaha! So I assume he did this, and I do seriously think that I'm quite innovative. 

Firstly, he took his ciggs, from whichever flavour he prefers,
Then, he'll get ready his hot hot tea,
And stir them together!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND TA-DAAAAAAAAAAA~ NEW MARLBORO TEA! 

(P/S: 本故事纯属虚构 如有雷同纯属巧合 / Just for Laugh)

No comments: