Sunday, January 02, 2011

Xmas 2010 (Family Version)







On the 23th, we went to watch Tron and its a really nice movie and on the 24th, we went Sentosa! It was really fun! Although we had nothing much to do cuz I wouldn't find my Monopoly Deal and we didn't bring clothes to change so we couldn't get into the water... but being with one another is enough.







We've then decided, or should I say Wanq and I decided to drag everyone else to the Fort Canning Park for the Wax Museum cuz it has been years since we stood in there. The structures were amazing I should say and the tunnels are so cool cuz they managed to maintain it the way it used to be. Really narrow and warm. 

We had a good tour guide and the mini bus driver! They are only allowed to fetch us if its raining cuz Fort Canning's supposed to be a walking tour on our own. But the driver agreed to fetch us after I asked him for the 2nd time! Its like a bonus you see! I really appreciate alot for that! At least we had chance to talk a look at some more things cuz it saves us alot of walking time!


While waiting for the minibus at one the tunnels which screens the WW2 videos. There we had our picnic! We brought so much food to Sentosa but we're too busy with water, Frisbee, Volleyballs and chit-chatting plus washing up! So we had to picnic in this air-coned area, which was also not a bad idea right hahaha! But do you or do I not know if that place allows food and drinks? Aiya, none of my business now. We didn't see any signs there thn so we interpreted that we are free to picnic hahaha!!  



After a tiring day out, we caught the train from Habourfront and guess what, the whole row of Itouch and Iphones! Madness hahaha!!!


We had so much food at home but the connection here is super lag so I couldn't upload all of them so the main points will do! This!!! Presents for everyone!!!


And these are what I've got :D Happy Merry Mappy Christmas!!!


No comments: