Thursday, May 05, 2011

Peace vs that "voice"

This is something that every Singaporean is looking at now. Comparing PAP candidates and those in the oppositions. I really didn't wanna blog anything about the General Elections at all, but 我受不了了!!!!!!!!!

Tin Pei Ling (PAP) VS Nicole Seah (NSP, or the so-called Nicole Seah Party)

I saw alot of posts commenting that the media is biased towards the PAP and it is unfair, how unfair can it be?


Almost everyone's talking about how the media is biased towards PAP in their way of reporting and the things they publish, but I have another say.

I found 2 of the ugliest photos from the same source, RazorTV and this is how biased towards PAP they show.

Nicole Seah (NS), still quite pretty even in the ugliest picture. So everyone talking about how much better she is than Tin Pei Ling (in the picture below). 


If the media is really biased, they would have given Tin Pei Ling (TPL) a crown on her head of photoshop her before posting it so that she wouldn't look like a pig head in this picture or something right!!!!!!!! Hello this is a man's wife you know. So like that already v good ok please.


Comparing pictures show that I'm very ignorant? Idc, I like to go by looks cannot ah? To me, at least Tin Pei Ling sounds like she's persuasive enough. Being loud and forceful will only make things end. Yes Noisy Seah, I am referring to you. When Tin Pei Ling started to volunteer herself as a young PAP 7 years ago, where were you? Busy mugging for exams or too caught up with your bf? At least show some respect because in any case, she has more experience than you. She is a married woman and she definitely knows more than you about the cost of living and everything else cuz you are just a girl-next-door living with your parents in a 5-room flat. Oh wait, I forgot. Your mum wants the other team-mates to take care of you as well. Ah girl, go home play computer games better hor?

Another thing I found funny is this: NSP's slogan - My voice, My Choice.


Ok ok, NSP. I get what you mean. Your voice, your choice what. Simple enough. So you're elected, its still your voice, your choice. When we have problems and we go find you, you'll just ignore our problems and not see to it, not going to bring it up in the Parliament, because you'll just tell us, "My voice, my choice. You want me to speak for you in the Parliament? Wait lor. I happy that time, your voice will then become my voice." Ok great. What an impressive slogan for an impressive woman-leading-four-unknown-men team especially in MP GRC. The voters will be sure to tell you what do they mean by their voice, their choice when SM GCT and team wins over MP again, on Saturday. Maybe after that you could send me and email and I'll give you a few suggestions on what other slogans can you use to fight 风雨同舟,共创未来!

Another thing, so many comments are made about wanting Minister George Yeo to retire early, vote SM Goh out. Hello what the toot? You all got brains anot? Vote all our important people with thinkings out and then get some gay ministers and those who aren't in Singapore for more than half of their lives in? You must be kidding me.

This is especially true when it comes to Minister George Yeo. Hello look carefully ok? See what he's done for our country and how a small country like ours needs talented and friendly people like him! He's been through all those important divisions in the cabinet and I am sure he can do alot better than what the opposition can do. He definitely has alot more to offer than those who "will show you our plan if you vote us in". Ya, you vote for them, you plan to die.


Can you even imagine how foreigners will think of us when our our Foreign Minister is no longer this fatherly talented figure....


but this rather tiko-ly looking old man.......? What the ToooT again.


So please hor, before commenting on how good the opposition is, think about why are you even here commenting about all these. Without PAP, you're may not even be sitting in front of the screen now. You may be still under the control of Msia or even worse. 

So, 请在闪电旁边打叉 (Quoted from Lee Mei Hua), Vote for the PAP, Vote for George Yeo, Vote for your future as a Singaporean, NOT FOR THAT CHOICE OF VOICE!

Yes, I am biased. George Yeo ftw!

# Pictures and info are taken from various website and quotes from different electoral candidates. 

No comments: