Saturday, January 15, 2011


I am or I should say "I should be" satisfied with myself today and everything I studied paid off. I am going to sleep right now! Super tired today.

I had my test at 1145 so I left home at 1030 to ensure that I wouldn't be late if there were all 6 mins train (like always)! Rushed into the exam hall cuz I was still late -.- Completed and passed the test. Good (:

Rushed for tutorial and had 3 hours of nothing learnt :( 

Left class 15mins earlier since there was nothing much to do and went to catch bus 14 to my tuition area. It took me 1 hr and 30mins (YES) and I was so pissed off. Late for tuition DUH!

Cabbed down to Tampines to meet my BFFs! I also feel good with them around cuz we can talk about anything under the sun (Y)!

Until now, I've been doing alot of things I should and shouldn't do and I think its really time for me to go catch a wink since my eyes are pretty tired.

IPOD tmr since morning and thn dinner at night. Gonna be doing project till late night and tuition on Sunday morning. 

Packed, but I like it. Fulfilling.

No comments: