Monday, January 31, 2011

Faster, faster!

I heard about this before but I don't know if it is true. People say that how time flies in that particular year depends on the zodiac animal for that year! So if its the year of Dragon, the whole year will just vanish in a swift. If its the year of Pig, you'll have to pass time really slowly. I don't know if its true but it is like what's happening now.

I've been doing nothing really for this year cuz the CNY mood is really here alr and today's the last day of Jan 2011, which also means that 2011 is left with 11 months and I am so done with 3 years of Poly life in a month's time.

Now, I don't know how all these are happening and I have no idea if I should be happy about it. What I am really sure of is that THOMAS IS BACK and he is so super cuteeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: