Sunday, January 09, 2011

'd Regret.

I'm now trying to do my MA ppt for my own presentation and at the same time, forcing Szemin to do Emaths questions. I think she really needs to complete all her questions at least from the textbook because that's the least revision she can do! After all, the textbooks are done up based on the Olevels syllabus right? She may think its abit too early for all these to be coming but its better early than late. By the time her Olvls come, she'd have alot more other things to revise on :( Argh, to hell with that, but I still think the kan jiong exam feeling is really really cool heeheehe! I like how I'd rush day and night and tell myself I'm not yet done with preparation up till 5mins before the exam hall, I like how everyone will spam facebook/twitter about how life sucks things may get! But I like!!!! Ok, I'm disgusting but Idc cuz I like to study and go for exams and I hate last minute revisions that I usually do, but nothing is going into my brain if I start my revision way earlier!! 

I love us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I gotta complete my MA ppt before we all go upstairs and have dinner and have lots of fun together yay!

Anw, my school has Iphone Apps that we can download! There is one that we're particularly interested in! Its called SP Cam and it shows us the different areas (Foodcourts & Hangouts) through some cameras so that we'd know which area has lesser crowd and we can avoid those places with tons of people! Cool or what? Sp rocks !

No comments: