Friday, January 07, 2011

Sprinkle me some amazing ticking time

Help me. Keep it a secret. 


Life, has been quite different for the past few days. Maybe its just the start of the whole new year 2011 and we're still so used to writing "2010" on our worksheets and note and you won't realise it until someone tells you. But then again, that someone will make the same mistake really soon. 


Projects are making way for themselves, 3 of them are getting out of my life and another 2 of them are coming in :( But then again, when March 2011 comes, I'd ask myself, how come I didn't wanna do them so much previously.

Just a few more weeks before Graduation and I think time had been flying past really really fast. I've alr completed 2 months of tuition, 4 groups of them and I'm feeling so attached to meeting them almost everyweek. It makes my job easier when you befriend them and not let them treat you like a teacher. Of course, being offered big houses to teach in is like really cool cuz I loveeee interior designs and the opportunity to take a look at all the other houses are just so amazing and I am super thankful for that. 

Today is Friday alr, which marks the end of the official first week of lessons for Y3T2. In a few week's time, CNY is gonna come, THOMAS is gonna come out, EXMAS are coming and then I'll go sweep the floor cuz I'll be school-less.

Haha, I think by then, I'd already have figured what I wanna do next.

No comments: