Wednesday, January 12, 2011

我爱 星期二

I love $$, who doesn't?

Anyyyyway, that's not the main topic! I officially love Tuesdays because............ I start school at 1pm and I can sleep in late, CSB is the best lesson I enjoyed in school for the entire 3 years in my poly life I must say, and of course, I have NO tuitions to run after on Tuesday evenings (Y) How great can life be on Tuesdays yeah!!!!!

Met Wanqing (L) for some "studying" session at Stadium's Mac cuz we wanted to be abit more "High-class" rather than having ourselves seen at Aljunied's neighborhood Mac cafe haha! The environment was way way better and we spent almost 5 hours there having lunch, and doing work. We didn't even play with our itouch nor chit chat! What a great achievement! Ok, I have 8am morning lessons tmr and I am supposed to be sleeping now. But I still have my textbook made up of 677 pages to read and some theory thingy that I'm supposed to complete on Friday and PASS. Ciaos~

No comments: