Monday, August 30, 2010

A little different today.

Heheheh! Usually my blog posts are image heavy, but it'll be a little different today!

I met Xuan at 6 ytd evening and we went to Clark Quay for some Sticky (yum yum) and thn proceeded to 313 cuz there's a flea going on at the Scape Youth Park HAHA!

Bought 2 shirts for $15, by right supposed to be for my sister's birthday, but in the end we both liked one of the shirts each so we kept them for ourselves and bought sth else from 313 for her!

We walked like round and round the Flea as usual but nothing much caught our eyes. At first Xuan wanted to but Iphone covers but decided not to in the end. They are really cheap, like 4 for $10, but the designs were rather plain and not very nice yo!

Went back to 313Somerset for 士林's XXXL 鸡扒, which made us think back about all the fun we had in Taiwan 9 months back.

Walked all the way to Killiney's to find the rest of the people and went home late at night again.

Today, I met the same people, and we all went for a haircut :D We like spent so much time there can. I think we reach the place at 2 and left at 7. Cool rightz! Cuz so many people cut and wash hair. Hahah let me count.. oh got 6 people! Always prefer to cut there cuz we've been doing it since young and I don't have to like get stupid hairstyles from the salon downstairs ew!

Gonna meet Xinyan & Ras tmr morning in school at like 10am to hand in our IS project, like finally done :D And I am going to be outside my favourite old school 中正中学总校 to meet Wqing and we'll be going to Marine Parade's library to study! Yay! Hope my plan works tmr ok (:

Oh yes, and my new hobby now is to webcam ppl and take picture of them :P Cool right!

No comments: