Friday, August 20, 2010

Poly50 Training 3!

Hellooooooooo I am back (: !

Had our 3rd Poly 50 training and we have sth interesting to do everyweek I swear! I rmb the first training where our whole group wore the red 45 NDP shirt teehee~

We had KBox session before the 2nd training and we were mad high k!

And ytd, we had the most awesome Designer's Tee and yes I am the designer!!

Photobucket

The front of the shirt speaks "Its less ME and more WE" cool rightz!

And the back of the shirt spells "Win together, Lose together, Play together, STAY together" and it clearly describes our group!

Photobucket

We've got our names printed on our left sleves with HOT PINK wordings and we've got the coolest colours all printed on ONE shirt, aren't we cool ttm!

Photobucket


We ran a total of 20 rounds but I think we ran more cuz we are always short of people (:

Photobucket
Photobucket

I swear this is the coolest pose you could ever get!

Photobucket

We are still not tired after the 20 rounds and yeah, we drank the coldest water from the cooler (:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love my family.

No comments: