Wednesday, August 11, 2010

DAC06 Class Chalet

First time in 3 years, but the fun was superb!

Limei and I can start really really good BBQ fire (:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We had BBQ food from BBQwholesale.com, and I got the website from Daddy! It was the same as the one he had during his Birthday BBQ. Nice food hehehe and I ate prawn that very night! For so many times in my life, I wanted to taste it again, but I gave up. The sambal garlic prawn was irresistible I swear :D

Later on, we had drinking game session! I swear I did not drink alot ): Zhineng was mad drunk and he went to sleep like sweetly, Joey kept saying he wasn't drunk but in the end he threw up so Limei and I had to clear the mess, Seehong and Zhenyu like drink alr jiu sleep like nothing happen like that. Cynthia was mad. Everyone in the room was almost mad except me and Limei lol so we became the "maids".


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Didn't sleep for the whole night cuz Xinyan, Brother and I accompanied Sutra and Ras to downtown's Mcd for breakfast before they need to fast!

Photobucket
Photobucket

After which Ras and I prepared breakfast for everyone, ok I had the idea and she was the one who did the cooking cuz I cannot tahan alr and went to bed for like I think 45mins HAHAHA!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Following the next morning, I went to meet Weibin and Joey at Paya Lebar MRT and we took train together to Clementi KBox for singing session! They said I was drunk and talked alot of rubbish but I cannot rmb like srsly!

Photobucket
Photobucket

But so cool, we had poly50 training later that day (:

No comments: