Monday, August 09, 2010

Dare to dream, a song to sing~

Ytd was the day where our Project-S comes in on step closer! Met the usual people I always meet on Saturday but this time round, at a different place! It's not at Padang anymore but we went queensway :D

We pondered on alot of different colours, designs & prices! I tell you its v hard to be democratic when you really like something alot! But we were still democratic and did voting in the shop, like super damn dumb :D I went to acknowledge the shop owner as God-father before he gives us $1 off every item we purchase! Which is like $19 all together! Don't you think I'm damn cool!

Made our way to IKEA for lunch and I had Spaghetti (kids meal) cuz I wasn't that hungry and I always go for the Chicken wingz instead! Yummy yummy!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Poor elderly has nothing to eat cuz Ikea wasn't Halal and we totally forgot abt it! I AM SO SORRY!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Eric, Elderly and Joey had to go off first so Daddy, WeiBin, Anselm & I shopped around IKEA, trying to find our home!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yalar, I know we add together alr going 80 years old but still...FUN ok!

NDP 2010 is starting in less than 12 hours' time and I can't wait for it to come, but Idw it to end ): Contradicting, but tmr's target is 700 photos like what I told Raymond! I believe...

Memories are best captured in pixels.

No comments: