Saturday, August 28, 2010

Over the rainbow, I found you.

I spent the whole of Thursday practically not doing anything at home. What I did was to touch my notes and then do nothing to do and the process repeats again! But its different today ok.

Met Nuning & Joey at the Airport and we started studying. Ok I started studying and Nuning kept on facebooking and Joey went sleeping. I think I am super productive cuz I did my AFA tutorials and I cannot get the answers for the stupid Retained Profits C/F but I got the overall answers! I tried calling so many people yeah, like really alot of people lo and then most of them doesn't have the answers. Daniel and I started calling each other trying to solve one simple thing hahaha, fun only!

Photobucket

Idk what are they doing like srsly.

Photobucket

And thn I stole Nuning's calculator! Its the same as mine hehe (:

Photobucket

And thn I got bored and started playing the cameras we had!

Photobucket

After which WE got bored and started to Monopoly Deal again! I think I am super lucky this week cuz its the idk how many times since I've gotten both the Deal Breakers and Just say Nos!

Photobucket

And we went home at around 6pm cuz Nuning had to break fast at home :)

Tmr's gonna be a boring day at home again. Meeting Wqing at 7pm for dinner and flea teehee! Ciaos~

No comments: