Saturday, August 07, 2010

I MY ME MINE

Today was supposedly a good good day cuz I went to school early, and I wasn't late for my 8am MA tutorial! I told Michelle Lee to give me "Bonus" marks cuz I was damn early this morning and she gae me a really discouraging answer like "You are supposed to be on time so why must give you bonus?" LOL! If this was the first lesson , maybe prolly I won't come early for the rest of her lessons in future. Like abit discouraging ):

I wasn't paying attention for the lessons at all for the whole of today, IAP submission but I was busy with alot of other things so I had to leave the completion of the project to them where I alr provided them with alot of number and figures until I really wanna go crazy cuz I SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT doing up all the accounts that were left out previously. Haa I don't wanna talk more about this project cuz this could be the worst one that ruins my entire mood for the whole semester.

Later in the evening I went Bras Brasah to collect my new specs with Xinyan & Ras ! I think the new one is cool ttm cuz I finally can see clearly and I can declare that I can sit right at the back of the lecture theater during AFA lecture and I am still abit to read the small little words from the excel spreadsheet hehe!! Accompanied Xinyan to Arab street for the bling bling collections afterward and finally the shops were opened !!!

And then that stupid Weibin make me wait for around 2 3 hours before meeting him for dinner and I think I damn clever cuz I went home first! I fell aslp on the sofa until Joey's sms woke me up and thn I went out! Srsly Bugis is damn boring and Idk how come we can still spend so much time there doing nothing -.- !!

Yeah, big project coming up tmr and we'll be out on a Saturday together without wearing the NDP costumes!!! I feel like taking direct bus 64 to Queensway but my favourite people are meeting at Queenstown MRT instead! I shall be nice and follow them hehehe!!

Ok the reason why I am up at this hour is becuz I still have the compo to finish typing PLUS the design of the shirt to come out with!! Get working yeah!

Tmr's gonna be the great great day (:

No comments: