Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If only all the days are like today.

Had a wonderful day in School today! Met Xinyan 10am, in school and I wasn't late :) How I wish I could be so punctual for lessons everyday thn I won't be so tired to run all the way to SB.

Made quite s huge improvement, at the very least we studied quite a bit of AFA and attempted almost 10 AFA tutorial questions and I can balance all the Conso Worksheets so I am a very happy girl tonight!

I shall wake up tmr morning early to catch breakfast with Mummy and thn complete the rest of the AFA questions. Yes abit ambitious to complete like 30 more questions which I need at least one hour for each, but I will try yeah!

Going to kick start MA on Wednesday and hope my plans go smoothly (: Poly50 on Wednesdays means that I will be spending time with my favourite people in school again :D

We played a few games of Monopoly deal in the midst of our studies so that we don't feel so weird. I won so many games today and I'm happy happy (: At first I collected 34m of rent from Xinyan which I won the game cuz all her properties only add up to 29m. The next game I collected another 22m, she pok again, I win again. And thn she won a game after that.

Just when I got 2 Deal Breakers in the following game, Nuning had 2 just say no ): I only had one, but I still successfully Deal-breaked them and I won again! Happy happy yeahhhhhhhh!

Photobucket

And she tried to mess up my hair thinking to give me center parting again ):

Photobucket

Alrighttttttttttt, so much for the happy day (:

Ciaos, cya tmr again love!

No comments: