Tuesday, August 10, 2010

National Day Parade 2010

I have no idea if anyone is still reading this super dead blog but HELLO i'm back to update about the awesome NDP 2010 we had!

It was sucha good good night when we had like almost over 900 photos to recount back on what we did during the entire day. NDP went past so quickly that I cannot rmb when was the first time we met, it went past so quickly that I thot ytd was just our first training.


We had as usual so many different food hehe (:

And my awesome group mates were so creative that they could fill up a whole carton of drinks, double layered summore! Cool ttm!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had so much fun & I've got a picture of my X-Formation (Y)

Photobucket


You cannot imagine how much fun we had that day, and I'm only going to post up our 10 consecutive shots which was so beautifully taken (:

Photobucket

Starting from here:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here they started to push me and Ronald away ):

Photobucket

And then tried to cover my face again!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We are the coolest bunch of people in NDP (Y)!


Photobucket

And this last shot is my favorite people!

Photobucket

And we had a family reunion shot w/o Yunting cuz we couldn't find her around anywhere!

Photobucket

Plus my lovely AndreaCarnerians (:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Can you be cooler than us?



No comments: