Sunday, August 22, 2010

Amazing (Dover-Orchard-PasirRis) Race

I attended SP.Primers's amazing race for the first time in my 3 years ytd and it was awesome!

I started with a morning call to wake yyz up and intending to meet him to go school tgt. We board the same train but it took me 12 stops to find him -.- ! Like I cannot differentiate the difference between 3rd door from the front and from the back, so its my fault ):

Anw had the usual briefings and the game started with the first station that we're supposed to climb all the way to SB to count the number of parking lots in Zone F-3! And thn count the number of pillars along the sheltered walkway outside SP. Count until we siao can!

Proceeded on with the next clue, which was at Vivocity where we're supposed to find 3 volleyball/beachball and take pictures with the owners. We mistook the question and thot that we had to find our own ppl carrying the balls which made us lose out by quite a fair bit of 30mins walking around the place. In the end we found 2 girls with a volleyball and took pictures with them and got another Indian guy to take with us too to make it 3 (:

Supposed to find Hudah and KK outside Giant for our next clue, where we were supposed to buy 3-5 snacks with exactly $5! Chiong into Giant and grabbed all the things we could and by the time we reached that place, we were the 3rd group to leave Vivo for 313!

Solved a maths equation given on the clue sheet and we were supposed to find a lady with lighted bangles where she'ld be wandering around. The girl will only respond to "Noodle Doodle where's my Cluedo" We are damn retarded and our whole primers ended up walking and conquering 313 but we still couldn't find her! Daddy and I started to help each other and he called me to tell me that the girl is outside EDC and we chiong-ed there straight!

We saw "5th" on the piece of paper we got and we were lagged by 2 teams from the first time round! Took a bus and went all the way to Fort Canning park! Like so far can! The moment I see those staircases I want to faint alr wth!

Played a game where we must spin spin spin until we cannot walk properly hahah! And when we got our next clue to get to Tampines Regional Library, we saw Daddy's group coming over cuz they WALKED from 313 to Fort Canning! Great effort there but of course they'll be so much slower yeah!

Photobucket

It was Gerry and Zubbie's station and we had to memorise some woodpecker riddle and say it together as a group!

Had J.Co for lunch and proceeded to our last destination - Pasir Ris Park Area 1! Hahaha lucky me, Sutra brought us there during Chalet and I know where is it! Happy ttm!

On our way there, we're supposed to make an advertisement and we did a YOG one, kinda cute you can watch it here! Like I think we're super creative lo.


We were stopped by Shans and Shawn cuz they said we were too fast and they keep calling me to ask me to slow down and go have lunch again but we really eat until got left over la!

In the end we ended up playing Monopoly Deal beside the station Hudah, Seowting and KK were. Like super retarded. Reach alr cannot play the station must drag time. So we dragged like 40mins there before we proceeded with the station.

Photobucket

We're supposed to take a jump shot as an entire group before playing their games, but hey! We take jump shots almost every outing, professional ttm alr! No problem with that at all! One time pass (:

Photobucket

But to drag time, we did 10 shots LOL!

Photobucket

So we were supposed to fold aeroplanes and one person is supposed to try to catch it, like how basketball works!

Photobucket
Photobucket

So we played catch the mouse ah with the GMs before the other groups arrived and thn we proceeded to the last station!

Photobucket

One person is supposed to dig for a piece of paper and run to the destination!

And that marks the end of our amazing race! So many of the GMs convinced us that the 2nd prize was better so we let YYZ's group get first lo. Ok la, the 2nd prize was Haagen Daz $50 voucher :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ronald drew this for me :D So happy ttm when he asked me to go over!

Photobucket

Ya, so when I took off my shoe, someone stole it AGAIN!

Photobucket

Winners! But everyone who went are winners cuz they got enjoy the process of this event!

Photobucket

So many people! Magnificent righttttttt.

Photobucket


X x x x x X


Tmr's gonna be project time and studying with XinYan and Ras before exams are coming real fast! I need to sit down and study but everytime I wanns start studying, I will start to watch tv. I need to study out like srsly!

No comments: