Tuesday, August 17, 2010

NDP Appreciation / Prize Giving Ceremony

Teehee this is my 3rd blog post in a row and I feel so proud of myself (:

It was NDP Appreciation ytd and this year's appreciation is Dinner cuz of the Malays and they can only eat after 7pm (:

I think we are damn super cool cuz everyone had a gift for everyone else and it took us almost like 3 hours to finish giving all the presents and ya know what? We finally had the 30 page compo essay oh so interesting. I am so proud of my group because I cried when I read the 30 page reflection EVERY single one wrote.

Photobucket

That's Elderly Nuning!

Photobucket

And that's RRRRRRRRRRRR Vino (:

Photobucket

These are my lovely people :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Epic failed "HE ZONG OIE!" but Daddy we love you stilll (:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Prize giving ceremony from behind :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are my lovely appreciation gifts from my lovely people (:

Hanis (honey honey how he thrills me)
Photobucket

Nuning, I am so touched with your card which you spent of much time doing!

Photobucket

Daddy's sticky candy :D

Photobucket

Julie Biscuit's appreciation card (:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Bestfriend Joey's photoframe (:

Photobucket

Maggie's card!

Photobucket

Last year's mentor Benlee and Huili's!

Photobucket

R vino!

Photobucket

My "laogong" Sherileen's <3

Photobucket

He zong oie's!

Photobucket
Photobucket

My cute Sylvia and JieYing's.

Photobucket
Photobucket

oh and this is from Vimelsaur!

Photobucket

Bee qi,

Photobucket

This Raymond made me so touched cuz he spent so much time into it as well! Summore the pebbles come with life time warranty (:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Anselm.

Photobucket

WeiBin Yihan & Eric hahaha!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

And this is our 30 page long compo essay (:

Photobucket
Photobucket

From Human YingYi

Photobucket

My bestfriends Hudah & mardy!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thank you so much for being with me people, you spark up my life ^^

We are going out to Sentosa and afterwards for our long awaited Project-S later in the day (:!!!! I already can't wait to see my lovely group mates!

No comments: