Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shine like a super rockstar \m/

T'was a lovely day at Sentosa where my dearest Group3 went Sentosa together!

It started off quite stupidly cuz I did not go out on time, or rather I was late for the meeting cuz I overslept, but hey! I only slept at 8am so I didn't sleep ALOT ok!

I jumped out of bed after gathering 9 miss call spams and alot of smses and I realised I was late for the 11.30am meeting at Vivo City cuz I was only awake at 11.08! I bathed and washed my hair(thn I realised its v dumb cuz we're going Sentosa) and chiong outta the house!

Waited for the rest to come bfore we headed for our destination.

Check out the number of tickets we bought, can play card game, can shuffle summore can puzzle the floor!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Elderly like small kid

Photobucket
Photobucket

The moment we reached Sentosa, we chiong down to the Universal area and take damn alot of pictures. So much more than those tourists cuz I took 597 photos in my camera until the battery died.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We even approached the staff at the monorail station to take picture for us LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

The sun was great and the weather was so shiok!

Photobucket

Jumpshots in the water, chiocutemax!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I like this picture!

Photobucket

And then we start camwhoring, but that is what you do at the beach righttttttttttttt!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Take take take thn v irritating cuz my curtain open!

Photobucket

It took me alot of effort to take this one ok!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I super love the effect of this one!

Photobucket

And oh did I mention they dug a super big hole even elderly can fit in!

Photobucket

Time like pass so fast one lo, thn we see the weather going to rain alr so we left the beach and went Universals again to proceed with our next big project! The T-shirt drawing Ceremony!

Photobucket
Photobucket

We had a little surprise birthday celebration for Joey too!

Photobucket

Here's the Art work of your v own designer Tee!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And then my battery went -------------------

Proceeded to Queensway for our OTHER PROJECT-S before the shop closes and we will be able to see each other in that today!!! Can't wait, and I couldn't be more excited than that! And oh btw, I packed my table alr so I shall start studying tonight (:

Off to meet my favourite people AGAIN!! Just never tired of seeing the same faces everyday!

P/S: Please stop raining, I wanna run IN school!

No comments: