Wednesday, September 01, 2010

We fight but I still love her.

I recalled back like years ago, maybe even all the way till 10 years back, we used to fight everyday. We used to do stupid silly things together. We pretend we are teachers and we'ld talk to the air like as if there are alot of students in front of us. We had late night talks at night when the lights are off. We shop together when Mummy bring us out to the shopping malls. We share a bowl of noodles together. We so almost everything together cuz its just me & you.

Now, we all have different circle of friends but I am very glad we still talk to each other like we used to when we are feeling down. I am happy when you automatically talk to me when you have problems even though you knew I couldn't help much. I am excited when you promised you'ld go outting with us cuz I reaaaally miss the times we spent together.

The feeling's like so warm, so hard to describe in this tiny little space.

Its your 17th Birthday today and I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as we do (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 妹妹!

Although you don't spend so much time at home now, sometimes I don't even see you around for days cuz we spend our time doing things at different timings, but I still love you very much and I hope you know that.

Mummy cooked alot of food and bought alot as well, preparation started all the way back at 3pm when she started standing at the stove, frying frying and more frying. All for tonight. Really appreciate that.

Photobucket
Photobucket

This bee hoon is Sims Drive's ALL TIMES FAVOURITE!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Chatted and crapped in the living room watching the 8pm variety show together was damn cool. Can you imagine how 10+ ppl in your family watching the same show and discussing about the content! How lively can that be. How I wish everyday's like today.

Photobucket

Till your birthday song and birthday cake and all the nonsensical things we did today, I really enjoyed myself alot.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Our damn cool camera shirt which I drew a few months back for our Taiwan trip!

Photobucket
Photobucket

We took almost 350 photos today but I can only post up a few before my blog lag cuz of the high pixelation!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Idk why, but I am always so proud of my family. Every single on of them.

I always feel v blessed cuz everything seems to go my way & I always have a bunch of super faithful friends around me. I never felt bored.

No comments: