Wednesday, August 04, 2010

I made her cry.

I don't know how to describe my exact feeling now, but I know I don't like to feel this way. I am super frustrated about that bitch in class whom I really dread to see her. I grab every opportunity, every break, every cancelled lesson to stay at home/out of school just to get her out of my sight. This is what happens isn't it? Since she cannot stop talking bad about me behind my back, thn what for stick to me?

"Jiawei doesn't go to school, doesn't do tutorials, doesn't attend lectures, doesn't go for exams.." Doesn't do this, doesn't do that. Crap. How is that possible in the first place?

"I am only asking right? Stop being so defensive!" What's wrong when ppl answer your question nicely and you are not happy that they are closer with me? Get your own group of friends and stop coming into mine!

Fyi, everything you say comes to me, obviously because they don't like you! So stop bitching behind my back cuz you are the one whom nobody likes.

Everytime you shout at someone in class, I will sms that person and apologise to him/her because he/she does not deserve all those from who. Sorry, who are you to begin with? We will not die without you, not the other way round.

So its right to shout at your lecturer? To give your class chairman attitude? To control your project mates? I don't do all those, but you do.

Someone asked me this afternoon, if its a pity to ruin a friendship over a project. My answer is very simple. All these doesn't come just like that. Its cumulative and over time, when I tolerated you enough, nothing can be patched back. We did not ruin a friendship, because friends are not supposed to be like this. You are not supposed to shout at the other, try to control the other, not say piss the other off until she totally cannot stand you. Obviously, not to call my house as early as 8am plus to ask me if I am going school or not, just because you have no other friends.

I shouted at my mum just now. I didn't know what came over me. You were the cause of all these and I am not going to forgive you. Not now, never. You owe me, and my mum this.

Earn your respect. They don't come for free.

No comments: