Thursday, August 04, 2011

Twist & Turn

Day 02 – The meaning behind your Blogger name


You mean why did I choose "www-dot"? Gosh I kinda regret it as well! I also don't know why I chose this name. Years ago when all my friends own a blog and I don't, I thought this name was really cool y'knw. Like ya, cool until I also don't know what's the meaning behind it. So this question, has no answer to it. But along the years, I got so tempted to change the URL but all the shifting and changing like a troublesome and I don't have alot of time for that. So this name shall be it till the day I feel like changing it away :]

X X X X X 

On a sidenote, I couldn't sleep last night :[ Maybe cuz I slept the whole day away in the morning. So I stayed up late to watch my HK Drama. I realised there are so many recent productions that are nice and funny!!!! And oh ya, met up with Weilin last night for dinner and she found her spongebob and I bought my heels. Gonna throw those old ones. The heels of one of my pair from Charles and Keith broke after I wore it to Ben & Huili's wedding, and I realised the wedge of the other pair broke when I was out with Donny for dinner. SO YES MY NEW HEELS ARE FROM BATA and they are really chio and I don't need your comment on  the brand of the heels or whatsoever :] I'm happy like that. 

No comments: