Saturday, August 13, 2011

Crows can speak

Day 09 – Something you’re proud of in the past few days


Aw, this title actually got me thinking. What have I been doing for the past few days! Tuesday was NDP Actual alr and I cannot believe time flies like this fast cuz its the end of my 3rd year joining NDP with Primers!   Although I really prefer my NDP group for the past 2 years, but I must say that these bunch of people has been v sweet and I kinda miss Saturdays without having them around me, like today! Ok shall not elaborate more on NDP stuffs if not I got nothing to write when I dedicate a post for NDP itself. 

What did I do on Wednesday I also cannot rmb alr. I only know I went Bugis with Milly jiejie, Qing & Xuan to get her new phone and got some materials for NDP appreciation. Oh ya, I am proud of myself for starting on appreciation so early :] ! And I also got the Genting stuffs kinda settled with Aunty Serene's help! So kind of her love love! Thursday, met up with Rachel, went for tuition and dinner with Raymond. Friday which is ytd, I slept till late afternoon and then went for tuition also! Today is Saturday and I am so busy as well! Went out with Weilin for lunch and we couldn't decide on what to eat.. so we went to have lunch at Tampines Mall's foodcourt. Like abit lame sia, everywhere also got foodcourt what haha! And then we caught zookeeper, quite an interesting movie but it kinda reminds me of Night at the Museum. 

I just reached home from ZhiYing's 21st Birthday Party at Downtown's Chalet and I kinda miss my classmates from DAC haha! Shall do an update on it in another post as well :] ! Ok that's all for today. I shall go and sleep or tag my NDP photos on FB. Anw tuition tmr is CANCELED! I received a call from my student earlier on and it has been changed to Monday night, which also means that I can sleep until I song tmr! 

No comments: