Saturday, August 06, 2011

Lost in time

Day 04 – A habit that you wish you didn’t have



I am going to be a responsible blogger so that I can finish up this 30 days challenge before I go Genting! Anw, I cannot wait for it already! And Bangkok omgomgomg! Life rocks for the time being. Ya rocks because school haven't start ma. And I have tuition EVERY SINGLE DAY, MONDAY - SUNDAY gosh. Money come to mama faster! 

Who don't have bad habits, you tell me? I like my table to be very clean & neat by the last day of my exams. I will always spend quite a considerable amount of time before my last paper tiding my table when I should be studying for it. Its like v normal right. Last day of exam, go home, of course you wanna see nice and clean table so that your mood is good good woot woot! Ya, so like that lor. Kinda like give up the last paper by spending alot of time tiding up the paper instead of doing what I should be doing. I must change! Ok la, when its near my next exam, I will clean it everyday so my notes wouldn't pile up when its nearing the end :]

I have 3 dinners to attend tmr. HOW?

No comments: