Monday, August 01, 2011

Same old song


I missed Orientation today, like sucks lor. But I also don't feel like going in the last place cuz I have my stupid red friend with me. Orientation with red friend sucks :[ Hehehe anw, I am so happy cuz we're finally discussing and finalizing abt the Genting trip! Actl, alot more things to do. Gonna start my new tuition tmr, which I am making big bucks out of a P4 student! P4 & S4 same rate sia, but now I'm an undergrad, so I can charge higher right!! My P6 boy is getting crazy during our lesson! His younger sister took the curtain to cover his face during our lesson today which got me so shocked and Idk what to say. His elder brother keeps on singing in the living room like nobody's business which I think I can sing nicer than him lol. Btw, their house so big so many storeys why must he sing beside us. Like purposely right. Next lesson I go I shall buy them some Hello Panda to shut their mouths again haha! Kinda sad cuz when he's PSLE is over, I think I am not going to be teaching him anymore. It has been 9 months since our first lesson and I kinda like him alot cuz he will always do the tons and mountains of homework I give him! But you know what, Sec school students are better, cuz you don't even have to give them anything to do at home. They won't do it anyway hehe. 

Meeting Xinyan, Daniel and Dezhi for lunch tmr! And then proceeding to my new student's house. I think I'll be a tad early for lesson after lunch so I shall drag them to stay outside a while longer until its time for me to go. Hehe I know right, so bad to them but I think they won't mind :] 

No comments: