Friday, August 19, 2011

Everyday I'm shuffling

Day 14 – A picture of you and your favourite cartoon character

I am so not interested in this topic so I'm gonna skip day 14 and go to Day 15 straight. 

Day 15 – Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

1. Black & Yellow
2. 结果咧
3. Firework & Grenade MASHUP
4. Hold My Hand
5. 愚人的国度
6. 记得
7. 你太猖狂
8. Hold It Against Me
9. You Lost Me
10. 三人游

X---------------X


Life has been a routine recently. Wake up in the morning/afternoon, funshion, tuition, dinner, night time comes to me again. The moon has been really big and bright for the past few days and that reminds me of Mooncake Festival! Went to pay for the Genting Trip with Joey & also changed all the ringgits for the themepark money. Everything seems to come really fast and August in ending in a flash. Mei mei's 18th birthday is coming and I haven't thought of what to get for her. Maybe there's nothing she wants outside there since she doesn't fancy shopping trips and all. On the sidenote, results are coming out really fast, I think on the 25th and I hope I'll do alright. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good day www-dot.blogspot.com admin found your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com