Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stay upright, tight

I haven't been blogging for the past few days cuz life has been yet another routine. I am kinda not interested in those 30 day's challenge's questions recently so I will do the next (skipped) one soon. Anw Idk how people managed to check those UOL websites which tells you when are the results coming out. I kinda came to know about the dates through my friends and all haha. You know Mysas is so much easier to use then this UOL student portal!! I miss Mysas so much although the only troublesome thing is that I need to change my password every half a year and I can't use back the same one without changing it 3 times, which is quite long la. Then I always forget my password hahaha! Anw I got back my results and I am quite pleased with it. 


Please do not under-estimate this "C" k. I studied for it like for so so long and the worse thing is that 2 saturday lessons were canceled and postponed to 4 days before the exam. We don't even have enough time to study, don't have past year papers and don't have materials to work on. But anw, I only did about 40 plus marks for the paper which gave me this result!


Maths was abit better and I think I got almost full marks for everything I attempted! Cuz "B+" is 60-69 marks and I only attempted 70 marks for the paper!! So I must have did quite well right!!! 

Hahaha luckily these 2 papers are not counted in the GPA score if we know the lecturer bluff us say the score will not be reflected, we will be damn sad cuz now it is. Heard from my friend that there are people who failed both papers. Don't know how they managed to do it, but oh well, maybe they didn't attend lessons or didn't listen in class.

So anw, I am a Year 2 student now :)!!! HAHAHAHA!!

No comments: