Monday, August 22, 2011

Par Avion

Day 18 – Plans/dreams/goals you have

When I first saw this title for Day 18, I was telling myself. Ok I shall not make this a wordy post but now, I doubt its possible. 

Plans? HAVE!

1. I can't wait for the bridging results to be out. Now I can't find the exact date on the student's portal but I'm I remember correctly, my classmates told me that it'll be on the 25th August. 

2. NDP Appreciation on the 28th August. I am quite done with the appreciation gifts by now and I am really proud of myself. Its the first time where I completed everything so this early. OK I did not complete anything at all, cuz I haven't write any msg. Just the design (& I'm happy with both.)

3. Genting Trip! Everytime someone mentions about it, the excitement comes! Although its still 3 weeks' away but IKR these days are going really fast and 9th September will be here in a blink of my right eye lol. 

4. 22nd September when school starts! I think its abit boring now where everyone else started school and I have nothing to do at home other than going for tuitions every single evening! Every lesson is boring except those days where I am going to get those cold hard cash! Hahaha!

5. I wanna bring Mummy and meimei to USS! I've been there twice but they haven't went in before. Maybe not this soon but yeah, prolly before this year end. 

6. BKK Trip! Cfmed & Excited!

Ok that's all for now, maybe its time for some fishball noodles as breakfast yeah!  Oh ya wait, I have a short term goal. I wanna cut my fringe lol! 

No comments: