Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Riddle roses

Sitting by the round table at Pizza Hut, Habourfront center, I met up and had lunch with my poly class mates! Life's so good chatting with them like how we did it since 3 years ago!

Anw I had my new tuition today at Dumman Road, Actl its the place just before the bus stop i alighted when I am schooling in Chung Cheng! So its quite near my house :) The student was pretty ok, quiet but at least she knows her multiplication table which makes my job alot easier ^^ the only bad thing is that I gotta wait for bus 40 to go home and this freaking bus is forever taking its own sweet time to come fetch me :(

Nothing on tmr since I don't have to go school and meet Hui Ping anymore! I shall do mu work at home then. Yes! I still have work to do, mark my P6 boy's compo. He wrote it like 2 weeks ago liao but I haven't return him :/

Ok imma sleepinf early tonight! So tired of twitting and smsing. Been doing it for the entire day! Ciaos lovelies!

No comments: