Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Bet you didn't know

Day 01 – A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself




Eh look like me right! Don't say its ugly please :[ I think its like a cuteeeeeeee :]!!!!! Ok bhh bleahhh.

Ok interesting facts!!!!!!! How sia, must choose 15 :[ I think everything about me is interesting!!!! But seriously, 15 is quite alot. Ok how about these:

1. I bet alot of people didn't know that I have a christian name called Crystal right!! Hehehe, I used it when I was in Primary school cuz for goodness sake all those teachers cannot pronounce my name correctly. I abandoned this name when I reached P6 because my form teacher scolded me. She say its not in my IC so I shouldn't tell ppl its my name. I was so so sad because of that. Ya, FAKEEEEEEE. 

2. My collection of Pooh Bear is horrendous because I own soft toys of ALL sizes. Keychains to Life-sized. 

3. I can tweet hundred of tweets in a day. Ok that's maybe abit too much but my record is 500+ per day! Like cool right. I know. Thanks. 

4. My talkbox always hang :[ LOL ok this is not something about me but idccccccccc! 

5. I am in a love-hate relationship with super bright and super dull colours like mocha-green and bright-red.

6. I don't dare to say I have alot alot alot, but I think I have enough friends to be by my side whenever I need them and I am so happy proud of my friends :)))

7. I cannot go out without my phone/itouch nowadays. Recently, I forgot to bring my itouch out to school and I feel so lonely on the bus. Everyone is so pre-occupied with their own devices and I feel so empty arghhhh.

8. I enjoy spending time alone at home, with or without anyone talking to me. I know I appear v noisy and like a mad but I can really stay at home forever with the company of my bed and pooh bear! 

9. I cannot do the monkey bar since young. My sister can though. She's born monkey-ish lol.

10. Admitting to the fact that I didn't really study much for my entire life, I kinda regretted. Like everyone thinks that my results are good enough alr, but seriously speaking, I really didn't do much studying. I believe, if I were to study hard then, I can do better than this. But let's look into the future!

11. When I was doing my P6 Higher Chinese Preliminary Exams at the Tanjong Katong Temporary School, I heard ambulance's siren outside the school and to my despair, 2 of my schoolmates were involved in a bicycle accident and one of them passed away. They were cycling on the road in the reverse direction where the cars are traveling. The one who was saved, retained because he couldn't pass his PSLE. The other one did. Sad. 

12. My attention span is really really short and I inspire to be a teacher because I CAN TALK and people can only listen. This is what my teachers did previously what. Classroom ground rule : When I talk, nobody else should be talking at the same time. <<--- SEE!!! Abuse power rightttttttttt.

13. My collection of rings, is enough to open a shop alr. Double/Single ALL also got alot hahaha! And I especially love those bronze coloured ones!! Y'knw why? They won't go rusty HAHAHA!

14. I love my big big big big family where I need 10 people's 10 fingers to count. 

15. I am on talkbox with Beeqi and Raymond now talking about alot of rubbish but I am feeling happy :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: