Monday, November 08, 2010

Newest family member - 42" Plasma TV !

I MUST talk about the interesting journey to EXPO Hall 6 yeah! Daddy wanted to buy a new tv all along because the old one in our living room could do "graphic dancing" as and when it likes. The kiasu me went into the first row when the LG hourly special rates are going on! So when this 42" LCD came about, I went all the way to the front (didn't even care if Mummy & Daddy are following)! When the price went from $1,499 to $649, I didn't ask if my parents wanted to get it and all I did was to snatch for the "only 5 sets" with this special price! Until a few seconds later, I saw this aunty's hand coming from behind, trying to snatch a deal too! But the deals were over because all 5 sets were taken (one by me) and she was sad. I turned back and saw my mum! She was the one trying to get another set haha! When she knew I took one alr, she was damn happy and say I kiasu! The only thing I told her was, "KIASU THN GOT SPECIAL RATE OK" Hahaha! Ya, I know I've been really kiasu in alot of things but hello! KIASU THEN GOT GOOD DEAL OK!!!

The TV is already installed but it didn't look 42" big (:

No comments: