Sunday, November 21, 2010

As simple as that -






It was BBSG 2010 Collection at Clementi ytd! The whole thing was super super tiring I would say but all our efforts paid off! We helped 2 residents to buy 4 full hampers cuz they didn't have the time to buy and one of them couldn't walk well (: The guys went Shop N Save to get the items at first but they couldn't fit into the $50/hamper budget after shopping for 45 mins so I went down personally and changed alot of the items and I managed to get it at $41/hamper instead of their $57/hamper! Budget queeeeeeeen :)

We collected alot alot of things including almost 100 kg of rice donated by the residents! Some of them were really generous but some of them were really unhelpful at all. :< 

Going to get my 7 pledged hampers and Joey is getting her 2 pledged hamper with me tmr after school! 

No comments: