Thursday, November 18, 2010

By the time, 2 days time.

Its 2:04am and I am still here trying to do IAP.

I think by the time I have time to rest, the Singapore Zoological Gardens need not buy Pandas from China alr cuz I can be the Panda with my dark eye circles :(

IAP is still in a mess because of some "little" errors made at the start and I have to clear up all the mes which makes me kinda frustrated while I am doing it. The worse thing is that I cannot find any sample disclosures that will suit what Mr Neo wants. I shall then write it in my own words. But hello, my English is like 半桶水 you tell me how am I supposed to be writing in the "Proper Disclosure English" that will not be too informal or way too formal for marks to be deducted. Actually I like what we are supposed to do in IAP cuz I think its really very fun ya know. But the work load is da bomb! Esp when you have people who keeps on doing the wrong things or go MIA :(

Anw spent almost the whole of today outside teaching tuition and also meeting up with Joey & Zixuan at the airport, to supposedly "study" ahahah! Ya know what happened in the end right.

I am super obssessed with Itouch's Sally's Salon which I just bought this evening and I think Milly Jie Jie and Zi Xuan are addicted to it as well. Wanqing will also be the same when she's back! Yeah soon soon :) Alrighty, back to IAP before I sleep and I hope that I can wake up for the 10am class tmr morning!

Nong Nong day tmr.

P.s. I am so disappointed I couldn't go for the BBSG@SP's opening ceremony argh! But its ok! There's always a "next-time" hahaha!

No comments: