Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Endless tick tocks.

I know I know its really late at night :(

Szemin and Wanqing went overseas, one on Sunday, the other on Tuesday! I will miss these girls so much cuz we've been seeing each other almost everyday! Almost eat every dinner together, for almost 14 years of our lifes :( I have totally no idea when they will be back but I guess it should be early next week & ya know what! We'll be going Genting TOGETHER on the 26th weee!! Couldn't be more excited about that! Imagine how we'ld not sleep and how much fun we'll have!

Had some "interview" which takes up 20% of the overall module!! Omg I've got the most important questions :( He asked me about all those office politics and he didn't give me the freedom of what I wanna talk about :( But I guess it was alright overall! That makes up almost 40% of the module! Resume + Interview. Both equally foreign to us. But the good thing is that there's no lessons next tuesday wahaha! And ya know ya know what? It'll be like 3 weeks of 4 days weeeeeeek alr! Happy right happy right!

I'll be giving tuition at Bedok at 11pm tmr morning and meeting my dearest Joey & Zixuan at 1pm to get to the airport (AGAIN)!!

Back to IAP :( Ciaos!

No comments: