Monday, November 15, 2010

It gets harder every day.

Tmr's officially the start of Year 3 Sem 1 Week 5. Can you imagine how time flies?

Haven't really been doing much for the past few days cuz I just feel like procrastinating and heck care about all the work that I'm supposed to do and supposed to be completing.

Ytd was really awesome! My cousins are coming back from the airport, 5.30am in the morning and a hell lot of us went tonning at the airport!

Trevor sent us to the airport last night after Majong session at 2 plus am. Us meaning me, Milly sis, Wanqing, Zixuan, Weijian, Szemin. My sister couldn't make it cuz she had to work the following morning! We set off in the car and couldn't decide where to go first because parking at the airport can be really expensive. In the end we settled for Downtown East which is nearer to the Changi Airport! Sat at Subway (again!) and played quite a few rounds of Monopoly Deal while Zixuan fell asleep after eating her Egg Mayo (without Ham at first) sandwich. We had this weird bunch of adults sitting beside us, about 10 plus of them, talking and laughing like really loud and ppl there are of mix races! Like Chinese to Malays to Indians to Eurasians and they were so much crazier than us! Literally blasted our ear drums. By the time it was 5am, I suggested moving on to the airport in case anything happens and we would miss their arrivals.

By the time we reached T3, their flight already landed and it was about almost 45mins early. Sat down at the arrival hall for awhile and they started walking out! It was really heart-warming when I see the smile on her face when she first saw us. Its a surprise you see! Who would expect your children and cousins to be the airport, 6am in the morning to fetch you home? (:

Had super early breakfast at McDonald's (hotcakes mad love!) and we came home all tired and sleepy and slept till evening hahaha!

Tmr's gonna be another long day because I still have so much to do argh :( I don't like it! But hello I swear I am going to conquer school work!

Anw, Genting is just 2 weeks away! WAIT! Its 10 days away only! I can't wait to spend quality time with my family again!

I am going on a budget week starting from tmr and my aim is to spend $10 or less within this one whole week in school! Let's see if I can do it! I know I can(not)!

No comments: