Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I pressed the "stop" button on my clock.

I took a few snap shots of SB's fire drill which went of at 2.30+pm on the 9th Nov 2010! I thought it was rather memorable because the last time I went through a fire drill that requires everyone in the school to evacuate was in Chung Cheng! I rmbed how we would all line up in twos and then squeeze through the hallway, down the stairs, walk pass the lake and to the bball court.

Fire drill in SP was pretty much the same, except that that number of people and the Stadium was really really far away, especially so when the fields are wet (just after the rain), and that we are told to PACK OUR BAGS AND RUN (where we used to just leave everything we have in class, supposed to run for our life you see), and that we DO NOT HAVE TO CLIMB THE STAIRS!!!! YAY!! Ya know why? Cuz my classroom's on the first floor for that very CSB lesson! Hurray!! The carpark from Hilltop to the Stadium, MLT8 to the Stadium was all fully packed with "mentally prepared" students who knew about the fire drill way before it happened! Some lecturers even had oranged coloured tags on their arms reading "Fire Fighters" hahah! It was quite funny but it was rather a good experience. We were dismissed back to our classes an hour later. We started leaving when we saw everyone leaving, we don't have any idea when was it dismissed officially. Statistics showed that last year's fire drill (which I didn't get to take part in) ended in 8mins from SB to the stadium, but I reckon that it took us almost an hour to complete the whole thing. That shows how much statistics can tell the truth :p



Ya know this whole week has been really really packed with all sorts of things until I don't have time to sleep properly and ended up being late for the 2nd 8am lesson since school reopened. I srsly d i d n o t h e a r t h e a l a r m c l o c k r i n g neither did I p r e s s t h e s t o p o r s n o o z e b u t t o n! It just went off silently I thought hehe :)

Was late for half an hour today for AFA2 tutorial (yet another 8am class)! But when I sat down, he was only 2 steps from the beginning of the 1st tutorial question (: Heng ahhhhh!!! Ate KFC with Xinyan & Ras at FC5 for lunch and finished up AFA tutorial before I proceeded with my IAP :( We have almost 3 weeks left before IAP submission is up, but we have no idea where we stand yet before it is a complicated process oh gosh.

I can't sleep now. Idk why either. I feel like sleeping but I am not that sleepy yet. I feel like not doing anything tonight but I know I still have alot to complete.

On a sidenote, attended PWC's talk after AFA lecture this afternoon, rushed for the career and further studies booth at Convention Centre str8 after that and I met Yz & Wilfred! I went to snatch Yz's bear and I gave this bear a name :) Say hi to Ah Green you people!


I need to pack my messed up table now & I have a new tuition assignment tmr afternoon at 4pm str8 after my MFB tutorial! Really hope that I can reach my student's place in time :) Ciaos!

No comments: