Monday, November 01, 2010

50 Rounds of Perseverance.

If you think poly 50 is EASY, think again. Or its just me that feels super weak cuz of the lack of training and laziness :(


I thought the actual day would just be like some normal 50 round trainings, but its the stress and pressure all the other runners put upon you that makes you so determined that you wouldn't want to stop for a second.

Photobucket


I remembered how I always like to cheat abit and slow down cuz I felt just a little tired during the trainings. But there isn't any chance for me to do that during this particular day. Everyone was so competitive, especially the CLS group near us. They are like so determined to win the race and chiong like nobody's business.

It was really really tired with all the pressure and stress that comes from the surrounding. It was a fun yet tiring experience.


I remembered how everyone helped me chiong for the first few rounds cuz I was having cramps. When I recovered, almost everyone else started to peng alr. Everyone's face turned so white that it feels like they're going to die anytime soon. It was really scary ok!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


It was this very moment that we all waited for. Stupid Yihan didn't tell me that we've actually completed the race. I was still standing there waiting eagerly for the tag #1 to arrive so that I can chiong my last lap from pit 1 to pit 2. Until we saw beeqi walking over to us, I almost felt crying when I gave Beeqi that very warm hug. I am sure she felt the most satisfied as if she completed the whole race herself as she was the one who ran pass the finishing line that marks the end of our months of trainings.

Photobucket


Well done MFP! Well done Primers (Y)!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: