Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'll stand on the 10th cloud.


I think my niece is super amazing (!) Wanqing called from China and spoke to me!!!!!!! I couldn't be happier than that! Someone whom I hug everytime I see her, someone whom I will think of everytime I have something to share, someone whom will make me feel empty without her presence, someone who gives me everything I need. I can't wait for the Genting Trip which is counting down in 7 days' time because all those wonderful memories we had 2 years back are already flashing through my brains and I can definitely picture how much fun we are going to have again this time round!

Hello Wanqing I know you will read this! I love you so much and I can't wait for you to be back ya know! That 60 seconds on the phone is enough. Just enough to cover how much I'll miss you still.

No comments: