Thursday, January 24, 2008





Woo! SOLER! Heh, its very very very rare that I'll be crazy over some singers but, yea, this is different. Soler! HOW TALENTED can they be! Ok, I know the pictures are blur. It is damn irritating. Its either Caroline's hands are shaking, or they themselves are moving. Argh, Peiwen bought their album ( & she made me pay half as early bday present), she get to shake their hands, take their signature, AND I DON'T GET TO DO ANY THING!!! Haha, nvm, there's more to come. =D

Hahas, tmr, tmr, tmr, so rather, yea, TODAY. Its like approx. another 12 hrs from now, and yea, I'm NOT AT ALL NERVOUS! Ok, admit it, I'm brave. lol. Hmm, has been working(?!) for the past days, getting used to the life, smelling the store room, freeezing cold office, everyday-the-same-food-lunch. & I'm tired of it. The food in west S'pore sucks, really really sucks. Maybe I'm just not used to it. =) This is random, but anyway, I'm also random. =)

I WISH EVERYONE OUT THERE TAKING THE GCE OLVL 2007 results, BEST OF LUCK!
If anyone lacks them, I'm sry, but I sold mine, all to CharmaineC! Hehe.

No comments: