Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hello.

Since my DaJie has been do nice to me, dedicating not only a line for me, a a whole full paragraph of crap, I shall be nicer and return you some.

DaJie, Kwan, XiaoBai & I were in a conversation early yesterday. As you can see from the names above, you can imagine what crap & shit came out. As expected, nothing tht made sense was said, Kwan was an idiot. So is DaJie & XiaoBai. Ok, I seem to know XiaoBai very well, but HA! I also dno him. But nvm, I like what DaJie like. DaJie, this is for you. I know I'm gd. You're gd too, but you're gd-for-nothing. =)

Haiyaya, this is rly yet another special, nothing-to-do day. I am so bored. I'm sorry Mr.Time, I know, I've been wasting you everyday. I know you're precious. You know, I've been reacently thinking of applying into a JC after my results are released. I hope they don't fail me. Poly has always been my choice, I've already also thought about what to do thr. But you knw, I'm bored, I can't wait for sch to re-open, JC's courses are starting much more early. Considering this, I have even more headaches of what to do next. Just realised tht the results are coming out soon. Ms Sharmila said it would be around the first week of Feb while others say it should be like at the last week of Jan. Whatever it is, I just hope that Cambridge doesn't burn and tear my paper lke what others say. At least I'll get a score you see. Gd or Bd, it all depends now. May luck fall upon each & everyone of us. loves.



can you tell the colour of my heart now?

No comments: